Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP, UNI

• Please log in to reply

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
okay im psyched, the other day i got a letter from my uni telling me that because of my exam results (which were [bleep] good!!!) i am able to study overseas for 1 semester, they gave me a list of 20 diff countries to pick, the only english speaking ones were new zeland, usa and uk and i cannot be [bleep]ed learning a new language when i should be studyign, i crossed newzeland off coz im aussie so going to new zelands pretty pointless, its the same [bleep] with a diff shovel,

in the usa ive picked george washignton uni, which looks pretty good and in the uk ive picked oxford (which is [bleep]ign awesome) only prob is i cant pick,

oxford is in the uk, which is europe which means during hollidays (or maybe even weekends, dont know how long the drive would be) i could prrbly head on down to amsterdam for some legal weed, but george washington uni sounds like a good school, americans dont have an english accent (obvious i know, but for some reason something about the accent bugs me, no offense to the english, i love the english, ive got english relatives, i have the blackadder dvd boxset, original NOT copide meaning i actually paid good money for it, , its just something bout the accent that on some level annoys me, im very sorry to ne1 who takes offense, i really am) and george washington uni is also apparently close to the whitehouse so i could probly go there and beat up hippies when they protest or something, could be fun

wot do u guys think?

Advertisements