Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best FREE Ebook desginer?

• Please log in to reply

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Does anybody know of a good Ebook creator, that is user friendly, free, not holding you back, can create a good looking ebook, and doesn't require registration in order to compile the book into an exe?

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

I only had time for a quick search, but there is a open-source project that appears to be heading towards a fully featured editor and already features a reader program. You can check it out at OpenBerg http://openberg.sour...e.net/index.php

Hope that helps, I will post again when I have time to do more searching.

Cheers,
Tom

Does anybody know of a good Ebook creator, that is user friendly, free, not holding you back, can create a good looking ebook, and doesn't require registration in order to compile the book into an exe?

View Post

Edited by gust0208, 03 August 2005 - 11:33 PM.

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Anybody else know of one? I'm not going to sell the ebook, it's just for a fun project.

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Never mind, I found something

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

Can you post the tool that you found so that other aspiring eBook authors can benefit?

Cheers,
Tom

Never mind, I found something

View Post