Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help Guys!

• Please log in to reply

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Dear Guys,
Please help me!I got Rome Total War few days ago, and I played it and it was fine! I even played this morning and worked fine!But this afternoon, something went wrong I can open The Game!!!It just gets to the first startup screen(the small box)and just stops there and the icon has changed into some other icon!!!!!!!!You can see what the icon looks like on the attached file!!!!!!!Please help me!!!!!!!!!!
Regards RockyIV

PS. I'm gonna re-install and I will come back to you guys after thatz done!Im sorry but I cant do it today!Probably tomorrow!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Doc1.doc   69.99KB   43 downloads

Edited by RockyIV, 04 August 2005 - 03:15 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
the attached file didn't work. could you try a different format maybe?

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
I have deleted that picture and Rome Total War, so I cant get the picture back!Sorry!I have uninstalled the RTW!
Regards RockyIV

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Sorry I totally forgot about this tipic! Thanks problem solved I just re-installed it and works fine noe for over two weeks!!