Last three weeks comp keep closing down for no reason, and then there are few outcomes:
- sometime comp reboot itself and comes up with the message that the problem is RADEON 9250;
- sometime restarts with a black screen;
- but very often I have to switch it off, and after starting I have blue screen with the message:
Problem is with “ati2dvag” and that “THE DEVICE DRIVER GET STUCK IN AN INFINITE LOOP” and message ends with:
beginning of dump of physical memory
physical memory dump complete
I am not an expert, and to be honest with you, I don’t know what is “dump of physical memory” means (please guys don’t laugh if this is something so obvious to you); however, I have some basic knowledge and I have run all driver checks and updates; also I do not have a viruses as I have avg, adaware, zonealarm, …;
On my device manager everything looks fine – if this is any help.
I do the drivers update using DriverGenius and always shows me that the following drivers needs update:
1. Uli Integreted Driver
2. Uli Integreted Mainboard Driver for Windows 9x/me/..../2003/x64
3. ATI CATALYST Driver for windows 2003/xp
... than after updating the drivers, when i run checks, it shows me same drivers again and all over again...
Comp is eight months old but I have this problem in last three weeks
Thanks to anyone who is able to advice me what to do.