Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media/ Yahoo Player Problem

• Please log in to reply

Jkloosterman

Jkloosterman

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I've tried adjusting all the windows media player files..but it still looks like a negative in this computer. This also effects the Yahoo video player (Streaming video)...But my Quicktime and Winamp plays fine...Any help is appreciated.

Jkloosterman

Advertisements

Monkey_Kicker

Monkey_Kicker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a similar problem, looks like a negative, except that all my video players are effected. It started happening after I installed my Ati tv wonder elite remote control edition in windows xp sp2. I tried reinstalling windows media player 10 but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
update your agp driver, update your video driver, and lastly update your video codecs:

http://videohelp.com/
http://free-codecs.com

Jkloosterman

Jkloosterman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Is the AGP Driver the same as the video Driver...I'm having a little problem locating the dup driver on the S3 SavagePro DDR Drivers...I updated the video..But I don't thats the AGP....

Going for the codecs next.

Jay