August 3, 2005
* Fixed problem with determining night time with other timezone names in TheWeather.
* Added URL.responseData to allow the ability to get the response regardless of the response code. Previously, if you had a response code that was not 200, the only result you'd see was "Cannot load URL." URL.result still will return that for backwards compatibility.
* Added system.userWidgetsFolder.
* Fixed animation code to behave nicer when no parameters are passed into start()
* Fixed CustomAnimation to behave better if a floating point number was passed in for the interval.
* Changed CustomAnimation so that you cannot pass an interval of zero.
* Fixed ease validity checking. It was rejecting kEaseNone.
* Make sure to remove handlers when passed an empty string or null.
* Made openURL deal with other protocols better (e.g. mailto:)
* Fixed issue where animations now make sure that the object they are animating can’t get garbage collected during the animation.
* Fixed problem where windows were getting chopped off after a display change.
* Attempt to fix an issue where the WiFi Widget would throw a string encoding error and exit on some setups.
* Fixed bug that caused URR (and possibly other Widgets with highly dynamic content) to crash.
* Fixed bug where popupMenu could crash if the popup items were garbage collected too soon.
* Fixed bug where Widgets launched while Konspose was up were not aware of Konspose.
* Finally implemented system.event.timestamp.
* Fixed issue where we might not find a header in an HTTP response if the case was wrong.
* Fixed issue where if you started an async fetch of a URL inside the done proc for a previous one it would crash.
* Fixed issue where passing an array into runUntilDone could crash.
* Fixed issue where a non-editable text area was not sending onMouseUp/Down, etc.
* Fixed image interpolation quality when resizing images