Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Virus?

• Please log in to reply

FSJGuy

FSJGuy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay brand new here, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place...
I have a virus/trojan horse or something. It started when I clicked on a link from MSN Messenger(I know i shouldn't have) Anyway the message was "Check this out, is this you?" followed by a link which brought up an executable, it ran through, and now, Symantec, Mcafee, and any kind of antivirus site is blocked, and occasionally there is a text pasted where I'm typing that says "hey is this you?" I have tried the fixes for Bropia, Opanki, AIMFix, with no success, I have no idea what virus it is. Norton, Ad-Aware, Spybot, don't work and it won't let me install microsoft antispyware without a fight.

Any help would be great, please!!!

Advertisements

bricat

bricat

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 645 posts
try running THIS removal tool.

Then Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide. and post a HJT log.