Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Know a li'l about BackWeb id1940576 now..

• Please log in to reply

LittleHawk

LittleHawk

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I am really glad this site is here. The last few day's have been very enlightening. My problem child backweb id 1940576 is no more, and I have been amazed at how Hijackthis, and Killbox, and these other downloads can be used.
If Coachwife is any example, and I believe she is- of the benefits of this site, well, she sure is patient with nooblers. I've learned a lot, I still don't know much, but am looking forward to learning more. For right now, anyways, this is a fat, clean, lean machine-I can actually smell the burning rubber, when I push a button.

Glad to be here, people-Littlehawk :tazz:

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Welcome to GeeksToGo!! I'm glad you found the answers you needed. And you're completely correct....Coachwife6 is one of the very BEST!! You were in good hands! I hope you'll stick around with us!

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Great job CW! :tazz: