Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Diablo 2:LOD patch 1.11 problem

• Please log in to reply

Destructo

Destructo

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I ran Diablo 2 and i could get on to dl the patch, but... after i dled the patch i tried going back on and i kept getting an error message and this in my BnetLog.txt in my D2 folder
8/6 12:04:56.406 Connecting to Battle.net...
8/6 12:04:56.421 querying gateway uswest.battle.net
8/6 12:04:56.453 searching for the fastest server
8/6 12:05:01.859 no servers found

i went to battle.net followed wut they told me but it didnt work.

currently my Norton has gone awale and turned off auto protect and email scanning and wont letting me turn it back on. My norton at the moment is not subscribed and seems to be messing with my MSN, hotmail, yahoo, and firefox addon webpage, after i get the WIN32.P2P-WORM.ALCAN.A(which keeps coming back after i delete it with ad-aware:/)

Is norton a good anti-virus or should i be getting a new one? ive had mixed reactions with this

thnxs
-destructo

Advertisements

Destructo

Destructo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
fixed, my norton was the problem i download ewido ran it and it found 700 or so spyware!!!!!!!!!!! i restarted my comp and my norton was running again :tazz: i went and logged on to D2 and i let me it also let me log onto MSN,hotmail, and yahoo