Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cant install drivers for mobo

• Please log in to reply

Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
I have just put a new hard drive in my computer. Maxtor SATA 100gb. I have just tryed to install my drivers for my Abit nf-7 s v2.0 mobo. When i ran installation for drivers it gave me fewer options of things to install. I checked the boxes and "installed" the drivers on to the new hard drive. When i went to restart my computer it said the drivers were still not installed. I went to device manager to check to see if they were working and they still had question marks by them ........

How do i get my drivers working ?

Advertisements

Stasiek

Stasiek

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
the drivers with the question marks, are they the ones you installed? if not then you must install the drivers with the disks/cd provided by mobo manufacturer

Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
I have figured out the problem sry i was slow to reply to this ...... I had to install direct X 9.0 to run install for drivers .... sorts stupid to me ..... it wasnt giving me and screens that said that untill i downloaded it from my chipset manufacturer ..... NVIDA nforce ..... anyway though thake you for the time ! :tazz: