Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

All-in-One Secretmaker

• Please log in to reply

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
No troubles with my PC at all - programs all running fine, system is in tip-top condition...I'm just posting here today to ask about a program I came across recently..

The program is called All-in-One Secretmaker, and it seems to be a pretty awesome utility to have around, judging from the user reviews of it. I'm not quite sure whether or not I should download it though, so I'm just asking around here now.

Have anyone of you guys on GeeksToGo heard of this software before? If so, have you tried it out? Would you recommend it or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
never heard of it. softpedia says its free and doesn't contain malware. thats all I know.