Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zazzer, Effective i-Inc, Esonmniture [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
hi melonworm,

I will wiat to hear from you that everything workign properly, please keep me advised of this situation. By the way did they mention whether or not zazzer and the trojan might be connected to their system?

Advertisements

melonworm

melonworm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
No, I listed all the AS programs that were hitting on the DP AS ver 4.4 in my email and they didn't even respond to that part at all.

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
ok, lets see what happens witht the proper uninstall, if that doesn't work let me know.

melonworm

melonworm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Woo and hoo :tazz: Reinstall, stop, uninstall worked!! Nary a hit on any AS program. Now, if you can kindly point me towards the tutorial for a repair install of Windows XP, I'd be appreciative. My CD burner still won't burn. :)

Thank you for all your time and help. This was a lesson in frustration. I suppose should you ever see "Zazzer" again you'll ask if they have Defender Pro A/S ver 4.4. :) , save yourself a week of bother.

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
actually that shows up in the logs, but at least we know for future reference :tazz:

go here for instruction on doing the windows repair install.

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.