Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

compile a C# program

• Please log in to reply

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
okay everything has gone wrong for me, i live in melb but i went to visit a mate of mine in sydney, im at his place right now, i forgot that i have an assignment due today that i have to submit online within the nex few hours,

i got my sister to email me most of the work from my computer and i had to quickly code a short C# program in notepad, my problem is my mate doesnt have visual studios or ne related progrms, the way i usually compile is through the visual studio.net command prompt,

so i need to know if there are ne programs that will compile a C# program and then run the program in the msdos command prompt?

because the ppl marking will compile through the visual studio.net command prompt and if the program fails to compile i get no marks, they wont even look at the code i wrote.

Thakns,
Ben

Advertisements

chickenman

chickenman

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Get dev-cpp, it works with C# programs
http://bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html