Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Winfixer, Various Pop Ups and Viruses [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
A healthy interest and a desire to suceed. It's a bit bamboozling at first, but the staff here are brilliant and you get all the help you need.

Contrary to belief, you don't need loads of qualifications in computing, I cite myself as an example; my single brain cell enjoys an open expanse of space and gets plenty of exercise.

Advertisements

rhythmco

rhythmco

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Phil,

I should have been a little more clearer, I'm sorry, can you tell me (perhaps via link) where to find the Geek university? or Information on how it works?

Thanks!

chris

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
If you would like to Join Geek U - Post here.

http://www.geekstogo...here-t4817.html

ScHwErV :tazz:

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Just to add that it works at your speed; there is no hurry. You can train for a week or a year, it makes no difference. Once you've got the basics (I hope to have that soon :tazz: ) you are hand-held for a while. You take on what you think you are capable of and broaden your horizons from there.

The staff here are excellent; it's a good place to be :)

rhythmco

rhythmco

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
This sounds like something i'm really interested in doing....

Once the weekend is over i'll take a serious look at the university link and go from there. I've been messing around with computers for many years and am pretty familiar with most everything i'm looking at. At least there's not too much out there that would scare me off.

I'm very interested.....

Will shout back late Sunday night (Eastern Time, USA)

Thanks! - Chris

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.