Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WinFIXER REMOVAL- Please HELP~

• Please log in to reply

LadeeEye

LadeeEye

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have tried to do a lot of the suggestions for a WinFixer removal, including the ewido, ccleaner, nailfix, ad-aware, l2mfix and NOTHING! it says to post as a new topic so i can post my hijackthis log i assume. Please, this is so annoying!

Thank you in advance~

LadeeEye

Advertisements

LadeeEye

LadeeEye

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
;) Good news! I read one other post and booted in safe mode and did all the things i tried before and it worked now....*CROSSING FINGERS*. Thanks for the posts everyone. I now know where to go to look if i have any other problems. Geeks to go Rocks! it helps being a techie too :tazz: Now i wanna know how it got on my PC in the first place...Good luck to everyone else trying to get rid of that pest.