Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CleanUP!

• Please log in to reply

kaylamichelle

kaylamichelle

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Okay. I don't know if this is the right place to post. I just solved problems on my desktop computer that dealt with psguard. I fixed it (go me!), but my boyfriend and I thought it would be okay to run CleanUp! on his laptop to rid it of temporary files that were bogging him down. Big mistake! After restarting his laptop, a box appears that says "Failed to load dll". Now you can't connect to internet and the bar at the bottom of the screen is white with no start button. Everything looks strange now and I can't get to the menu to restore it. I need to know as soon as possible what to do...before my boyfriend has a stroke. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kayla :tazz:

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
does it say what dll?

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
What level did you put it on before you ran the scan! You should put it on STANDARD!
Regards RockyIV

Edited by RockyIV, 09 August 2005 - 04:42 AM.