Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Exchange Server

• Please log in to reply

Krishna Tatavarthy

Krishna Tatavarthy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have one doubt in it hoping you will clarify my doubt.

As per the Lab book I created Exchange Server and 2 XP Machines. I have configured outlook 2000 in the XP Client Machine.

1. In one XP1 client machine I have logged in with (Frank Bullhead) fbullhead user and the other XP2 client machine I have logged in with (Bob Bass) bbass user.

2. Now I my doubt is I am not able to see the Global Address List in the XP1 Machine
hence I am not able to send any NEW mail.

3. If Bob Bass give a mail to Frank Bullhead from the XP2 machine then Frank Bullhead is receiving the mail and also able to reply to the mail which Frank bullhead
received in XP1 machine.

4. I have renamed the Frank Bullhead profile and configured the outlook mail again even
then I am facing the same problem as mentioned above.

5. I have opened the Outlook and In that I have selected Tools.
In the Tools Tab I am not able to find the Services Tab.
I am only view only Accounts Tab, Options and Customs Tab.
As I am not able to view Services Tab in Tools I am not able to add Outlook Address
Book.

Will you please help me in giving step by step procedure to solve the above problem as I am still in a learning stage in Exchange Server 2000.
Hoping and waiting for a positive reply from you.

Thanks & Regards.
Krishnamurthy Tatavarthy
Ktatavarthy@yahoo.com

Edited by Krishna Tatavarthy, 08 August 2005 - 10:34 PM.

Advertisements