Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Panda Titanium Install

• Please log in to reply

maxhatter

maxhatter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have used Panda Titanium 2005 for the last 5 months and been very pleased, however I just reformatted my system w/ a new xp pro, and every time I install Panda, upon informing me the installation is complete, my system goes into a reboot loop, which I have to stop w/ F8, last good config., and then uninstall/ and reinstall to the same end. Any clues?

Advertisements

Mitsuhashi

Mitsuhashi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had the same problem with a PC with WinXP Home SP2.
After installed PandaTitanium antivirus it goes into an infinity reboot loop.
The only difference was that I can't restore the last working configuration because (for unknown reason) the operating system has recognized as good the config. with Panda Titanium, so I've tried to uninstall it as Administrator (no wa). I had to manually delete the Panda directory and all executable to make the system restart.

Any Idea on how to solve this problem?

I have to install an antivirus software ni a small business office, so I cannot use a free version of any AV software but on the other side, I cannot pay for another full version AV software when I already have one....

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Are you installing from a CD or from the downloads for clients section of Panda

maxhatter

maxhatter

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am installing from the retail cd.