Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What's the dopiest thing you've done?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

Ah that time it was not my fault as the power supply was faulty... or some electrical power! Well water did the trick... and a prompt refund.  :tazz:

View Post

Lol that is what they all say man lol just kidding. Yeah I hate it when the computers are sometimes that much of a screw up aye.

Advertisements

scotlandt21

scotlandt21

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I made the mistake of going into the ocean with white umbros on. Once I saw that they became transparent in water I freaked. I tried to let them dry out, but everytime I made some progress I was hit by a huge wave and went right back to where I started. My friends, who were getting a big laugh, wouldn't get me a towel! So I had to walk back on a packed beach to get my own. Needless to say everyone on the beach that day got a good look. :tazz: And it didn't help that my friends we laughing so hard that everyone started to look at what they were laughng at!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that's so much worse than just losing the pants in a wave....it's like spilling water on your pants....you might as well ACTUALLY pee on yourself so that you don't have to explain "YES...YES I ACTUALLY WET MYSELF...YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!?"

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

that's so much worse than just losing the pants in a wave....it's like spilling water on your pants....you might as well ACTUALLY pee on yourself so that you don't have to explain "YES...YES I ACTUALLY WET MYSELF...YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!?"

View Post

PMSL

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
PMSL?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
ok i got it

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

PMSL?

View Post

*edited this is a family friendly board. Please do not use language like that.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sorry i HATE abbreviations...espesially when it's for 3 and 4 letter words...ur jst gnna hve to lrn to tpe the whle wrd skrpt kddie

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

sorry i HATE abbreviations...espesially when it's for 3 and 4 letter words...ur jst gnna hve to lrn to tpe the whle wrd skrpt kddie

View Post

hey man, I dont mind helping you undrstd dem while ur lrnin bout dem aye :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
darn no-typing kiwis !!

Advertisements

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

darn no-typing kiwis !!

View Post

Lol, where would you be without a great sence of humor from Kiwi land lol, come on admit it, you now love the Kiwi's

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i do....soft and fuzzy on the outside....green, mushy, and full of seeds on the inside

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
LOL

I dont know about the seeds man lol

LIONWOODS

LIONWOODS

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Probably the time when I deleted my Windows folder and the time I took a hammer and broke my old computer. :tazz:

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

Probably the time when I deleted my Windows folder and the time I took a hammer and broke my old computer.  :tazz:

View Post

OMG, you deleted you windows folder????? man that is not good aye, have you dont a repair with your XP CD?