Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

burning a PC DVD game to regular CD-R s

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

phariu

phariu

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
i want to copy PC DVD games to regular CD-R s. i have a DVD/CD R/RW drive. it does not burn dvd. i borrow dvd games from friends and i have to return the dvd s. and also i want to have a copy of the games i get. i dont want to keep an image file on the hard drive. so i would like to know how i could burn PC DVD games which is copy protected to regular CD-R s.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Please do NOT ask us to help you pirate programs.. That is illegal and goes against this sites TOS !!

If you want the game that bad, BUY IT!!

Murray

Edited by Murray S., 09 August 2005 - 11:04 AM.

phariu

phariu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
ok i am sorry.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
• The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.

It would do well for you to read our Terms of use.

apology accepted. closing topic.