Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

punkbuster bans me for no reson

• Please log in to reply

mrhunta

mrhunta

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
:tazz: hey i just got battlefield 2 theres a problem tho i onley cAN play IN online game SERVERS THAT DONT USE PUNK BUSTER AND every other game i join that uses punkbuster i get into it i walk around for a little then the screen freezes and it takes me back to the lobby and then i get a message that ses punk buster has baned you im not hacking and ive never cheated befor ive asked some people and they said my video drivers arnt updated or your video card isent compatible so punk buster thinks its a cheat or a hack or something or a clients running in the backround that punk buster dousent like what can i do?????????????????? ;)

Advertisements

mrhunta

mrhunta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
im throwing my computer away freiken thing is stupid it never works right and any one i turn too ses it shouldent be this and it should be working perfectley i just dont know and its starting to piss me off aculey im throwing the dam thing off my roof this will be fun :tazz:

Edited by mrhunta, 10 August 2005 - 12:12 AM.