Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP PLEASE! errors keep me out of all programs

• Please log in to reply

Suzzy

Suzzy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: AS OF THREE DAYS AGO MY COMPUTER HAS GONE CRAZY. EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ANYTHING A WINDOW POPS UP SAYING (PROGRAM) HAS GENERATED ERRORS AND YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART. I CAN'T EVEN OPEN WORD. I AM GETTING ON THE INTERNET BY GOING TO THE START MENU AND ACESSING WINDOWS UPDATE AND THEN CHANGING THE ADDRESS. I RUN A SPY CHECK EVERYNIGHT AND I CHECKED FOR THE WORM AND IT SAYS NOTHING WAS FOUND. PLEASE HELP ME I CAN NOT GET TO MY WORK FILES. WHEN I RESTART MY COMPUTER IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ERRORS. I CAN STILL GET POP-UPS. ;)

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Do a System Restore to 4 days ago. No data files will be lost.

Johanna