My computer is suffering from so many problems right now I don't know where to start. So here are some that I am aware of:
- For months the computer has been reseting (physical memory dump) itself daily for the last six months. Somehow this was related to the HP memories drive, but no solution was identified.
- I have Norton Anti-virus 2003, lately it hasn't been loading, won't work and can't be updated. It is symantec error 1004,5
- Every time I log in I recieve a message about PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL
- Programs get out of themselves such as IE
- I have been atempting to scan with Hijack This to post a log, but Hijack This even gets out of itself.