Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PS2 and XBOX

• Please log in to reply

lilhawk2892

lilhawk2892

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
easily xbox cause they actually take time with there games so the games that get are good.couph unlike grand turismo 2 couph.
the graphic chip is better so ive had almost no loading points in my games besides fable...but thats the best game ever.more funtionality cooler interface the music gots that little stringy thing and the ability to save coo, look mega cool controller wuts not to love

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Yeh The Xbox GPU was amazing and it had AA to stop those annoying Jaggies On Clothes

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well it is a newer console than ps2 so it is to be expected but the gfx difference isnt that big they are both crap to anyone with a pc worth its salt.

seanduff

seanduff

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
PS2 - More games worth playing, better controller - what more can you ask for? :tazz:

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Thanks Guys! Keep those coming!! I did show this to my friend, but still he does not believe me???
Regards RockyIV

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Ps2 rulz
-Better games
-Cooler control
and backwards compatibilty with ps1

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Some people are just narrow minded we still get people here that come in saying that they will only buy nvidia and ATI are crap even when you show them evidence to the contrary and prove that ATI would be a better card for them they will still not believe you.

Boo-Yeah

Boo-Yeah

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Some people are just narrow minded we still get people here that come in saying that they will only buy nvidia and ATI are crap even when you show them evidence to the contrary and prove that ATI would be a better card for them they will still not believe you.

View Post

:tazz:

lilhawk2892

lilhawk2892

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
hows is the controller and and basic plastic cooler then the xbox.i mean xbox is so dang cool it hurts me and if you have g4 in an episode of xplay morgan web did a test to see witch one was better(the gamecube won)but playstation was out first round because it couldnt play games after being hit multiple times with a sludge hammer.thats weak

Boo-Yeah

Boo-Yeah

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I would go and stay with PS2.....better games.....waaaay better controller.....looks better to me!...!!!

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Just wate untill Nintendo Revolution comes out WILL OWN ALL :tazz:

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
True cant wait for that to come out!!

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
LMAO, lol they said such things about game cube, nintendo consistently put out the weakest console in the market except for there games(which are subject to the marmite effect) collection. And nintendo always fail the game cube was a complete flop even selling them at a loss they couldnt always shift them.
PS2s look way better and it is the smallest console on the market right now just the right size for taking around with you on long trips. Get a car kit and you will never be bored.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
:tazz: Very true Very true!!

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
lol the Gamecubes graphics were way better than PS2 . Nintendo revolution will be the best console ever and you get years of downloading Nintendo systems games how cool is that :tazz: :) :)