Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aurora & drsnsrch? HELP

• Please log in to reply

ItzMeDawn

ItzMeDawn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, this is my first visit, was directed to your site by Google while trying to search for drsnsrch - which keeps trying to download on my computer. I had my nephew here for a couple days and I have that Spector Soft program on here. I found that he was going on Limewire and downloading [bleep] videos. My computer is a mess now. All I do all day is scan and scan trying to remove all of the attachments that came with those videos. My IE keeps closing by itself and popups are 100's per hour, even with my pop up blocker. I cant even use my computer anymore. I found a very similiar problem with the Aurora - Part of the ABI Network and tried all of the steps you provided that member, but some of the steps were not on my system and I was scared to go any further. If you could provide any help or suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much. Dawn

Advertisements

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.