Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printing

• Please log in to reply

hulud

hulud

• PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
one pc in my office (out of about 50) is being stubborn with printing, basically taking forever. i tried printing with 3 other computers and they all work fine. the pc seems to print fine unless printing emails from outlook. i tried printing to 3 diff. printers and had the same problem, but no other pcs have this problem printing to any printers. this leads me to believe that the problem is outlook (or word) but i dont know how to fix it, maybe send docs straight to the printer rather than to spool. any ideas would be appreciated ms office help did me no good whatsoever.

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,385 posts
Has this just started to happen
reinstall the printer as copy 2 then print to that.

hulud

hulud

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
ill give that a try. thanks.

hulud

hulud

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
not making any difference. can anyone tell me how to find the ip address of the printer, so i can try installing it as a standard tcp/ip port?