Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Congrats GeeksToGo on 100,000 members!

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
oh my goodness!! No wonder you haven't received any help! :tazz: You're going to have to post in the proper forum please. Otherwise, your post may get overlooked.

If you are free of Malware, I'll turn you loose on the Staff for the Hardware side. I'm sure they'll have you take every tiny piece out of the case to make sure they work, and then you can somehow throw them back together and hope the sucker still works! ;) :)

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
dsenette,

You have been told numerous times where to post and for not following these directions the holy admin has taken away your confetti rights. Please follow instructions and maybe, just maybe, those rights will be given back to you!

:tazz:

Excal

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i posted in the windows 95/98/xp forum and that warriorscot guy told me that my mayonaise controller had spoiled and the cottage cheese cable needed to be reformatted.....which one is the cottage cheese cable?!?!?!?!

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
see that long black cord that comes out of the back of your pc and plugs into the wall?? THAT is the cable you need to take off and chop into little pieces. Then please throw it out the window.

Please post back when you have done this! :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
ok....i chopped that cord into a million pieces.....i had a little bit of trouble logging back on....but then i remembered im on a laptop and i just put the battery back in......now every time i log on to www.bigboobsandspywaredownloadedtoyourharddrivebeforeyoucandoanythingaboutitandgonnawreckyourlifeandstealyourbabiesandcauseyourdivorce.co.uk i get some crazy popup saying i have viruses...whats a viruses?

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
You need to download some Malware and a couple of rootkits in order to help you. Then, be sure you install several keyloggers, and I'll be able to get you fixed up reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllllly well!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
hehehhehehe i'm going home

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Congratulations, admin and ALL of the GeeksToGo family for the hard work and dedication that goes into making this site such a tremendous resource!!!

Let's hear it for the NEXT 100,000!!

View Post

Congrats to every staff member and the Admin Team!

- and thanks to all the 100,000 members!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

LIONWOODS

LIONWOODS

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Wow! 100 000 is a real big number! Let's make it 200 000 together! :tazz:

Saviour

Saviour

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello, everyone...and great job!!!

Although I'm new to this forum, just wanted you to know you have a lot of great people, here, who do an outstanding job of helping those with issues... :tazz: ...computer issues, that is.

Anyway...wanted to a little something nice for you guys...

Go to my homepage (http://www.saviour-pc.com) and look for your link in the "Partners" box in the right column...sorry, but you'll have to scroll down a bit.

Click the link to Geeks to Go...you'll need Flash installed...enjoy!

Edited by Saviour, 30 August 2005 - 05:20 PM.

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
:) :) :) :) :) :ph34r: :tazz: :) :) :tazz: :ph34r: :tazz:

Well done guys! Well done![COLOR=blue]

RockyIV