Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Read Log File [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

boardrider52

boardrider52

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

Recently, my laptop has been running at 799 mhz - nowhere near its 1.6 ghz processing speed. In addition, it no longer plays DVD's correctly. However, after I restart it works for short amount of time. I recently wiped my hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP. The problem disappeared only temporarily. I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue. Please review my log file for any possible software issues.
Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bruce

Attached Files

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi Bruce and welcome,
Sorry for the delay in response,
I don't see anything in your log that would be causing you any issues,
Might be best to post in the hardware forum

Sorry for the delay in repsone
Good luck

boardrider52

boardrider52

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was a hardware or software issue. I appreciate your help.

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.