Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Getright 5.2d

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hi all. W2K (SP4) - IE6 (SP1)

Some days ago I upgraded my Getright as in the one installed the "Getright browser" feature was failing to work.
I installed rel. 5.2d (latest) without removing the former (maybe it was rel. 5 or lower).

Everything looks working good, but:
- sometimes the tray icon disappears

I tried every possible combination of the settings, deactivated-reactivated the feature (as suggested in the help), rebooted severeal times... nothing.

As an example, if I click on a link to a very known type of file to downolad (MPG), specified in the list of the types of files to download immediatly, Getright does... nothing! It does behave as if I didn't click anything!

With the former release everything — but the "browser" — worked good, with the same settings on my system as now.

Could anybody give me a suggestion?

Really thanks :tazz:

Edited by fitter, 11 August 2005 - 02:25 AM.

I find that clcik right has spyware.... have you done spyware scan and deleted things out of it?

If so, then you need to do a posting in the Malware forums and get is sorted