Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Annual Calendar for Office

• Please log in to reply

daisysmom

daisysmom

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have been tasked with creating an annual company calendar. I'd like to be the "owner" of it, yet make it available on our network. Can anyone point me to some good software?

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello and welcome to the message board.

A few questions about your calendar. How will people be accessing/using this calendar? Will they be viewing it online, printing it for themselves or using a paper copy? Also, when you mean the owner of the calendar, do you mean you want to reserve/restrict the editing rights to the calendar file? The more info the better to help narrow down what the best program would be for the project.

Cheers,
Tom

I have been tasked with creating an annual company calendar.  I'd like to be the "owner" of it, yet make it available on our network.  Can anyone point me to some good software?

View Post

daisysmom

daisysmom

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi Tom! Thanks for responding. I actually think I found what I needed on line. It's a free calendar site - you can build your own calendar and share (via your link) with others. I can control the "edits" and people can print a month view per page. I think it will work well - as long as the site doesn't go away! It is called Calendars.net. Take a look and you'll see what I am working with (click on "create a free calendar." Perhaps you'll know of something better, or an application I could purchase. thanks

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Sunbird Project This is a free calander program from Mozilla, open source and free. This should be all the calander you will ever need, best of all you do not have to worry about the site going away. :tazz: