Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

can't unistall Office

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have 2 computers, one at my college and another at my home. The comp. at school didn't have a full version of Office, only a trial. When the trial ran out I bought and used my Office 2003 CD to install full version. When I went back home I decided to clear out my home computer and by re-installing windows Xp and wiping everything out since I didn't need the old files. I just recently found out that I can no longer use the product key from my Office 2003 CD since I put it on my school computer. After finding out this I tried to just completely remove Office 2003 from my home computer since I can't use it without another product key, but my system just restarts when attempt to remove it. (Control Panel, add/remove programs). What do I do???

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to G2G:

Use the Office 2003 cd and run the removal program from there!!