Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Avoid the morning slump!

• Please log in to reply

LIONWOODS

LIONWOODS

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I thought this might come in useful to those who really struggle to get up and running in the morning. (I'm one of them) Here's an article that might help get up in those early morning hours! :tazz:

http://hwebbjr.typep...ays_to_jum.html

Enjoy! ;)

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Use a light producing alarm clock – I purchased an alarm clock that begins to flash a pulsating light in the room 4 minutes prior to the set time.  I find that I’m usually waking up before the audible alarm rings.

I think that light would scare the living daylights out of me.

Other that that, the list seems to make sense.

Good Post! :tazz:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I think I got a hint of things here when I put up the "What do you have for breakfast" thread and people replied "Coffee, coffee, coffee" would have done better with "What do like pinching from the frige" don't you think.

StarShip

StarShip

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I had one of those alarm clocks way back when.

I hate the sound of alarm bells or buzzers. This was very effective in waking me up.

As a side bar--- The wife and I had different wake up times. Her's was after mine.

The flashing light didn't faze her.

Go figure. :tazz:

LIONWOODS

LIONWOODS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I'm not usually awaken by light, as I tend to fall asleep in front of the TV every night with the light on until about 12AM. Then I go off to bed. :tazz:

Altough a flashing light is a bit different. It depends on how bright it is.