Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

In need of some help...PLEASE

• Please log in to reply

Richard Beevers

Richard Beevers

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz:
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me. My computer seems to be infected by all sorts of things. I don't really know too much about computers and the person who would re-boot it for me is away for over a month. I really don't know what to do. Musicmatch won't open anymore when try opening it. The title music plays and then nothing. I have deleted it and re-installed it 3 times and still doesn't work. Another thing is I get an error message coming up when I try and shut my computer down. Also I have the BT Anti Spy thing installed and I run it and it tells me to delete some tracking cookies & Diallers, which I do and then when I run it again they are still there. I had something called Win Fixer download itself but I think I have gotten rid of this though I am not sure. I am just generally having many problems and would be very very grateful if somebody out there could lend me a hand in trying to fix things. I have Norton Anti Virus on my computer but it doesn't seem to protect anything.

Any help would be grate.
Thankyou
Richard

Advertisements

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
Hi Richard

Please post this question in the Hijack This forum. It will get a better response there from the people most qualified to analyze logs. See this post, and start a new topic in this category.

Andy