Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Playback speed too slow w/WMP ONLINE

• Please log in to reply

kd1966

kd1966

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I am having WMP 10 playback problems online; I can play media files on the computer without problems; it is online connecting to media files where I have the problem. The playback is too slow, almost like a record (Remember those??) designed to play at 78 rpm playing at 33...................... :tazz:

Anyhow, I reinstalled WMP 10 after uninstalling and no dice............... the weirder part is that I can play RM files online (Over the cable internet connection) without this speed issue - it seems to be ONLY a WMP issue.

Additional factors are that the computer is connected to a wireless router, has 2 gig RAM and is a Soyo Dragon 2 v2.0 using the Soyo website audio driver

Advertisements