Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:08 AM
Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:19 AM
If yes, could be a couple of things. Start with the easiest solutions:
1) Make sure the cd rom is set as slave.
2) Make sure the hard drive is set as master and not as a stand alone drive
3) Make sure the ide cable is in correctly
4) Try using a different power plug for the cdrom.
5) Make sure the cmos recognizes both the cdrom and hard drive.
Edited by oftenwrong, 12 August 2005 - 09:20 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users