Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

• Please log in to reply

MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay here is my computer info

-------------------------------------------------------------

Operating system is Windows XP Home Edition

My Video Card / Graphic's Card is

VIA/S3G UniChromeIGP

My computer is

HP Pavilion a610n

AMD Athlon XP

---------------------------------------------------------------

Error 1 - Okay I brought Jedi Academy a while back ago for the PC & it ran great for a few months played just fine until recently. SOMETIME'S it would start up a new game wether it be Single Player or somethin Online but within 2 to 5 min the game would FREEZE & entirely restart my computer.

Error 2 - Sometime's the game would also flash sh!t load's of yellow lines & it would FREEZE ENTIRELY but NOT freeze up my computer.

Error 3 - Final problem I have been having is that the game would load it would get to the main menu & say with the right mouse button I would select with the mouse button say like load game / join a game / or go to the profile stuff so I can modify my force powers. What would happen is if I select either one of those Jedi Academy will just FREEZE up as usual & an error box would come up saying there is a problem & when I hit okay the PC would just completely restart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The weird thing is when I first brought my PC it is decently NEW. Jedi Academy worked PERFECTLY for like 4 to 5 months NO PROBLEM then out of the blue these problems started happening.

So any idea here guys ?

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Did you try a reinstall?

Edit: woops didn't realize this was 3 yrs old!

Edited by Krusha, 21 December 2007 - 07:16 PM.

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Did you try a reinstall?

Edit: woops didn't realize this was 3 yrs old!

Oh dear, that's hilarious. :)