Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Front Page PhotoGallery HELP!

• Please log in to reply

higby88

higby88

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
I am running Windows XP with frontpage 2003. I placed a phot gallery on my one page, it works in the browser preview, but when I publish it, and all the pics, all I get is... [photogallery/photo00018342/real.htm] in teh place, can't figure it out, hope you can help...

Advertisements

sprout

sprout

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Are you uploading it to a hosting service or are you running it on your machine? In other words, where are you publishing it to?

higby88

higby88

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I am uploading it to a hosting service, fatcow.com to be exact

sprout

sprout

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
If you are creating it using the Frontpage gallery script (the one thats listed in the tool bar), it creates a folder with all the pages and pictures in it. You need to make sure you are uploading the folder as well as the html page.