Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Aurora Part of the ABI Network

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have been reading posts all day long on the this ABI Network removal. Im numb! I have downloaded more software and run more scans than I can shake a stick at.

I geuss my first question, Is Alarm Zone Security Suite a reasonable substitute for Ewido? Secondly, Is there a definative set of instructions to get rid of this beast?

I have a client in NC (about 500 miles away) that has at least 4 machines with this problem. At the rate things are going, it looks like too big a job to handle with PCanywhere. (Anybody feel like hanging out in the moutians of NC for a day or two?) :tazz:

Last but not least, whom do I let know in our wonderful goverenment, that this sort of thing is a much larger problem than Janet Jackson flashing a nipple.