Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need WinDVD Creator help

• Please log in to reply

ditchmagnet

ditchmagnet

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
here is my problem:
first of all, ive got the plextor convertx, i also have a plextor dvd burner...anyways, i wanted to use intervideo winDVD creator (which came with the convertx, by the way)..when i went to burn to dvd it said i wasnt using the right kind of media! ok.whatever, wont let me burn to dvd, so now im trying to burn a vcd, but when i hit start it says
"Your power configuration does not support this operation on the PLEXTOR device. you need to connext the exter AC poser adapter to the PLEXTOR device to computer this operation."
EXTERNAL AC POWER!?!?! WHAT?!?! does anyone have a clue what to do? or is there a better program i can use to make dvds?
thanks...

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Nero! :tazz:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator