Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Taskbar

• Please log in to reply

Lilcokekid

Lilcokekid

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Well as you can tell by the title i have not taskbar. My brother was on the computer while there was a severe thunderstorm around my area and my computer shut off and came back on.
When it turned back on there was no taskbar. Pressing the windows button does no help, alt+ctrl+dlt no help, and control panel_taskbar will not work. Can you please help me soon?

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Just to check you are pressing ctrl + alt + del together to get task manager, ( not the order you have it )

When you get task manager, click file, new task, type explorer.exe then press enter

Lilcokekid

Lilcokekid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Im positive im pressing the correct characters -.-
But I have found out I have a whole world on the right side of my screen.
When I move my cursor so that you can't see it anymore to the bottom right some of my windows come back up the I minimized. But I have to move it further right.

Edited by Lilcokekid, 13 August 2005 - 09:36 AM.

Lilcokekid

Lilcokekid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
ok... I restarted my comp and got my Windows Task Manager working what now. I went to New Task and explorer.exe

Edited by Lilcokekid, 13 August 2005 - 09:58 AM.