Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

some what of a game problem

• Please log in to reply

Blaze29a

Blaze29a

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
yes ummmm i just bought a nvidia geforce fx 5500 and i can run wolrd of war craft by it self but its when i sign on to aol then try to run world of warcraft my whole comp frezzes is it because of dial up or crappy aol or what cause come to think of it my little brother has the same prob on his comp with some games he can;t run aol diall up and play a game at the same time and he has a gateway so i kno ist not my comp (i hope) well if anyone can help please do

im runnin

windows xp
bout 480 rom free

bout 90-100 gb of space

pentium 4 2.49ghz

umm and yeah

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
well, dial up and AOL are not going to do for WOW. I know that back in the day AOL was notorious for killing computers. Maybe try someone else?

Blaze29a

Blaze29a

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
WHo would you reccomend???
because i won't be haveing high speed 4 a while

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Depends where you live?

Im from the UK, when i was on dial up i just stuck to Virgin or BT, but ISP thats not expensive and doesnt spam you up with their own software.