Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

firefox basefont

• Please log in to reply

niccolai

niccolai

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I've been using firefox for only a short time, and I hate it so far. The bookmarks editor is pathetic, the visual structure has ZERO customizability and whenever I'm checking my AOL email, all of my emails are written in some rediculis font that's hard to read.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried clicking options from the tools menue and changing the font options there and it didn't change a thing.

I miss internet explorer :tazz:

Advertisements

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
You need to visit the extensions and themes section at mozilla.org.

You can make Firefox function anyway you like and also make it as visually nice as you would like.

As far as you email goes, disregard the email client and download Thunderbird from mozilla.org, also try the themes and extensions for this as well.

Please whatever you do don't revert back to IE, that would be too much of a risk, If you come to the conclusion that Firefox just isnt for you try Opera or k-meleon. I think that after you find some good extensions and themes that you will greatly appreciate Firefox, and you will be able to explore its full potential.