Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't access Partition

• Please log in to reply

niteghost

niteghost

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Posted Image

Hi,'
Really messed up using the program ReastoreIT, tried to save the Image on one of my Partitions that I also stored most of Programs and Misc stuff.
After, a unsuccessful attempt, I unninstall RestoreIT, at the same time it deleted my Partition G:\ too.
Tried to recover the Partition using Acronis Disk suite and after recovering the Partition , I can't access my partition G:\ , anymore. And I get the error Message above.
Other Partitioning software like Acronis Disk Suite and Paragon Partitioning Manager reports that my MFT ( master file table ) is corrupoted.
How can I recover my Data in my Partition G:\ without losing my stuff in it. Thanks :cry: :cry:

Advertisements