- Click on Windows Validation Assistant
- Click on the Validate Now button.
- Be patient while the ActiveX loads, do not click on any links.
- Read the instructions on this page while it's loading. You will be prompted to install - click YES.
- Enter your product key then click continue
- When it says "Validation Complete" please click Continue to return to your previous activity
- Copy what it says and paste it here.
winfixer and desktop hijacker [RESOLVED]
Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:25 PM
Posted 15 August 2005 - 05:08 AM
It appears that your Windows Product Key is not valid. Please contact your system administrator or retailer immediately to obtain a valid Product Key.
I guess I cant use two computers with same key? On my other computer it has service pack 2 and all the updates. Its just this one i cannot download any updates.
Posted 15 August 2005 - 06:55 AM
Posted 15 August 2005 - 06:57 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users