2. MS update site advised that no other updates could be performed until I downloaded and installed Win 2K SP3.
3. I downloaded and installed the update with no apparent problems.
4. After rebooting, my laptop starts to boot up and then displays the following message "winlogon.exe has generated errors and you must restart......".
5. My laptop starts to reboot automatically and it continues to loop around.
6. I tried to boot from the Win 2000 install CD, but it won't boot up. I can hear it spin a few times, but nothing.
7. Can't boot up in Safe Mode either, same error.
8. This laptop also has the Micosoft Anti-Spyware beta software and is up to date.
Thanks for any help you can offer.