Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some Websites Will Not Display

• Please log in to reply

pccromeo

pccromeo

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
I try going to several websites, one being www.bravenet.com, and I'll get a "Connection refused" (in Firefox) message or "This page cannot be displayed" (in IE). I'll others to go to the same sites and it will display on their computers. I wasn't having this problem until after I recovered my PC...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Advertisements

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Have you tried cleaning all cookies and temp internet files from your system? If not, try that. You can do it manually but I suggest using CleanUp . Clean Up is an automated cleaner for your computer, you can also get it by clicking on the link in my signature.

pccromeo

pccromeo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Thanks for the help, but that didn't correct the problem. It did free up 360MB of disk space though :tazz: