Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Floppy Problem

• Please log in to reply

alexowen

alexowen

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi everyone, i had installed winXp sp2 and i realised that my floppy does not work when i inserted the diskette. but i can see it in the Device Manager. Does anyone know how to solve this problem, Pls help me!! :tazz:

Advertisements

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

Hi everyone, i had installed winXp sp2 and i realised that my floppy does not work when i inserted the diskette. but i can see it in the Device Manager. Does anyone know how  to solve this problem, Pls help me!! :tazz:

View Post

Hi alexowen,

Welcome to Geeks To Go.

If there is an error message that comes up when you try and use your floppy. What does it say?

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Try reinstalling your floppy drive and see if that fixes your problem.

Edited by Dark_Side, 14 August 2005 - 09:03 AM.

alexowen

alexowen

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi ppl,
i had solved the problem by reverse the floppy cable connection ( which on the motherboard). thanks god it works. anyway, thank you for ur replies.