Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Delete ShudderLTD from registry [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mikenick33

mikenick33

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I think I've fixed everything on my computer piece by piece over the last 12 hours. The only thing I can't get rid of is ShudderLTD in the registry. I've tried setting permissions, etc. I've read that some other people have had the same problem. If anyone can tell me the minimum fix you will have my gratitude. I'm paranoid about downloading anything else on my computer. If the registry entry will do no harm then I'd rather leave it then screw around anymore.

Many, many thanks for any help.

Advertisements

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

If you're still having trouble, We'll need you to use a free diagnostic tool, Hijack This. Follow the instructions in step five of this guide, and reply here with your log.

Most of what Hijack This lists lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

Edited by tampabelle, 14 August 2005 - 09:34 AM.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.