laptop won't connect to internet
Posted 14 August 2005 - 11:01 AM
Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:30 AM
Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:15 AM
1. go into misconfig
2. click selective startup
3. clear the load system services check box
4. click ok and restart the computer
wasn't fixed and now she can't get online with the computer. That's all she did and help and support told her to do this and it's more messed up than before. Does this help answer your question? she's very frustrated and can't use the laptop at all.
Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:37 PM
2. click services and applications
3. in the right pane double click services
4. look for the Wireless Zero Configuration in the right pane
5. If it is not started --> right click on the service and click start.
Edited by agent1102, 15 August 2005 - 11:39 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users