Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ARGH! Blue screen 7A...50538 time this day!

• Please log in to reply

Swift

Swift

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Meh, I made such a long post and was about to hit Post New Topic when it wouldnt do anything. First the computer froze for 10 - 15 seconds. Then the mouse worked and I could type and all. Then I went to hit post new topic and poof nothing. So I hit start and the taskbar disapears. Then I press minimize on the browser and that disapears too. So it wont restart...CTRL ALT DEL wont work..Nothin. So I get no blue screen on that, but im sure its trying to get one but cant restart lmfao. So I hold down the power button and let it turn off while my MSN convo's lay open. But then offline after it turns off... :happy: ARGH ;) Happend 3 times this day. Like 3 minutes after I start to post a topic ionce the computer restarts. Im done trying to post it on that computer, so I went to my other computer and now im posting this.

So, lets back up before I go onto that.... <--- Backing up <--- <--- <----

Good, now then...Ah yes, my brothers birthday.
Well it was my bro's birthday and he gets presents. It just so happens that my parents give us other brothers small presents cause its his birthday. Well this time I got a Logitech Laser Mouse MX-Laser or somthing. Some new mouse :tazz:
Well I go joyfully to plug it in and let windows install it on its own. And so it did. Yay a new mouse!! Works and all.

But dont think everything is so awesome and great. No sir, because, after that week is over while im using my wonderfully mouse...Poof, blue screen of death !! I couldnt bare it :tazz: It was so...Blue! It said some 0000x00077 or somthing. So I just restart the computer thinking its one of those system check disk thingies that happen sometime when you start the computer if you fail to shut it down correctly. ( Using Windows XP btw. )

Then its a normal day again..Boom I get the same error. So I do a system recovery after another restart by the blue screen. Rawr lost all my files but made a backup of them and put it on the "newly refreshed computer". Excellent, now it wont happen again right ? Wrong. It did happen, but this time it was 0000x0x000007A...Yes, 7A folks. No clue what it is. But I did check the sticky and no clue what that computer genious means. "System function bla bla memory ram card stickie bla bla" I mean..C'mon, put it into simple words for puter noobs like: Means your computer is bad, go buy a new one. Would be a little easier ;)

Anyhow, where was I ... Oh yes. So I go about doing what I normally do, browse forums, play games, all that jazz. And poof same error, im like nooo I thought it would stop :) But no sir..It did'nt. And it would keep going the next and the next day :) So I had enough, I just had to tell someone. So here I am posting about this. And please read the top part that I posted in this thread, the VERY top /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ About the screen freezing etc. Yes well once you re-read it, just to let you know, that happens NOW not BEFORE. Now = after recovery and the blue screen...

:)

-=EDIT=-
There is no white flashing while this screen is there. Just the bluie and it saying pysical dump thingie. And if you wish for a hijackthis log I can post it.

Edited by Swift, 14 August 2005 - 04:15 PM.

Advertisements

Swift

Swift

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
It would be awefully nice if one of you did'nt just look at the post and see it's too long and click on the Back button :tazz:

Hope someone is kind enough to reply with a usefull answer.

Swift

Swift

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Anyone..

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Removed -- spam!